Bare Buttocks in the Grass
* 400 gr Flat broad green beans (runner beans),
chopped into even-sized pieces. (I buy them
frozen and already chopped)
* 500 gr potatoes, peeled and diced.
* 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
* pinch of salt and pepper
1. Cook the potatoes for 15-20 minutes until soft,
2. While the potatoes cook, bring a pan of water
to the boil, add the prepared beans and cook
for 5 - 10 minutes or until just tender but still
crisp. Add the white beans to warm them up
in the last 2 minutes. Drain well, but save
some of the moisture.
3. Mash the potatoes and stir in the green and
white beans into it. If it is to dry, add some of
the saved water.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
I like to serve it with a vegan sausage on the side or stir in some pieces of spicy tofu.